Do you want a special and decadent dessert to show someone special how much you care? You can not go wrong with this creamy Chocolate Mousse. It becomes even more delicious when it is infused with our Raspberry black tea!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp raspberry black tea
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate
- Pinch of salt
In a small pot, add the cream and tea. Heat over medium-low, stirring constantly until small wisps of steam form. Do not boil. Remove from heat, cover and steep for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, roughly chop the chocolate and set aside.
After 15 minutes, strain the tea-infused cream and discard the tea leaves. Gently reheat the cream and stir in the chopped chocolate and pinch of salt. Continue stirring until the chocolate is fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
Transfer to a shallow bowl and cover. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight until the mixture is completely chilled.
Before serving, whip the chocolate mixture with a handheld mixer or stand mixture until stiff peaks form.
Transfer to a piping bag, and pipe into glass serving cups. If desired, top with whipped cream. Garnish with a fresh or frozen raspberry.
- Choose a different tea such as Chocolate Strawberry or Chocolate Peppermint.
- Use either milk or white chocolate. You may need to adjust the chocolate to cream ratio to get the proper texture.
- If using white chocolate, try a light aromatic Jasmine green tea.