Experience an English Style Tea Party at a time to suit you and your friends.
Your tea parties at the cafe in Parker, Colorado won't have chandeliers.
But you will still feel pampered and enjoy a wonderful tea party, sitting with friends at glass tables and in comfortable padded chairs.
Choose your tea party (or just scroll down)
to learn more
Royal Tea Party
Deluxe Tea Party
English Cream Tea Party
Children's Tea Party
You can have your very own tea party at any time here at Tealeaves.
But if you'd like us to prepare something for your unique occasion, or just because you feel like treating yourself and some friends, we'd love to prepare something special for you.When you book your tea party with us:
- You can choose from 125 different teas. (We encourage you to try as many teas as you would like.)
- We serve varieties of finger sandwiches, scones with real English cream and a choice of 7 jams.
- You’ll also get Scottish shortbread biscuits (which are delicious cookies!).
If you choose the Royal party
you’ll also get a fresh fruit medley and a rich dessert.
For full details please read about the various party types below.
High Teas (Tea Parties)
All served on our best English china.
We Suggest you allow 2 - 2.5 hours for the "feast".
Your tea party can be shortened if you tell us your time restraints.
We leave the table open to you for as long as you would like to stay and enjoy your tea party.
Relax & Enjoy!
Royal Tea Party
($28.50 per person)
2.5 Hours suggested
- Unlimited pots of tea from a choice of over 125 types
- Four types of tea sandwiches: (smoked salmon, turkey, cucumber & tomato & cheese)
- Two freshly made scones with Devonshire cream and choice of 5 jams
- Fresh fruit medley
- Decadent desserts,
- Scottish Border's shortbread biscuits
Deluxe Tea Party|
($21 per person)
2 Hours Suggested
- Four pots of tea
- Choose from over 125 types of tea
- Three kinds of tea sandwiches: (turkey, cucumber & tomato & cheese)
- Two freshly made scones with Devonshire cream
- Choice of 5 jams
- Scottish Border's shortbread biscuits (cookies - Yummy!)
- - - - -
English Cream Tea
Cream Tea is available Tues thru Friday from 2:30 to 4:30 pm. No reservations needed.
Join us for an English CREAM TEA - like you would enjoy in Devonshire, England (save the jet lag).
English cream tea brought to you right here in Parker, Colorado!An English Cream Tea tea party includes:
- 2 pots of tea (16oz capacity) from a choice of 125 teas
- two freshly made scones
- Devonshire clotted cream imported from England
- choice of 7 jams - strawberry, lemon curd, blackcurrant, blackberry, raspberry, ginger & marmalade
- Scottish Border's shortbread biscuit
- - - - -
Children's Tea Party
Kid friendly - suggested for ages 4 to 10
Children’s Tea Parties Include:
- Teapot shaped turkey sandwich
- Toasted English style crumpet
- Choice of 7 jams - strawberry, lemon curd, blackcurrant, blackberry, raspberry, ginger & marmalade
- Fresh fruit medley
- English biscuit (Yummy cookie)
- 2 teapots of tea from a choice of 125 teas (40 caffeine free/decaffeinated)
Notes on tea parties
Parties normally last around 2 hours for the Deluxe and 2 1/2 hours for the Royal.
These can be shortened if you let us know what time you have available. No one has the table after you, so take your time and enjoy the food, tea, and conversation with your friends.
If you are thinking to come for a tea party, we suggest that you have only a light snack (if any food at all) before partaking in this feast.
Call to book your party as soon as you have a date in mind and have an approximate number of attendees. You can adjust the number closer to the time
We request a credit card number to guarantee the party. The card will be charged only on the day of the event. (You can amend the payment method on the day. Yes, we will split the cost different ways to make it easier for you with groups.)
We add 20% gratuity to all partiesCancellation policy:
If you notify us at least 2 hours before your tea party (720 851 6099), there is no cancellation charge.
It’s best to call us to let us know if you need to cancel - again, we only need 2 hours notice to cancel.
We will prepare a wonderful tea party for you. The sandwiches are made and plates are prepared fresh, just before you arrive.
If you simply no-show, we will charge your credit card for 50% of the cost of the tea party.
Please also let us know if you need to reduce the number of attendees to your tea party.
FAQ’s about our Colorado tea partiesQ: Aren't tea parties just for old ladies and little girls?
A: Perhaps there is a misconception (among some people) that tea parties are a “women-only” event. However, our customers here in Colorado certainly don't think so.
Just some examples of situations where people have enjoyed tea parties at English Tealeaves include:
- Husbands and wives enjoying a special time together;
- Parents entertaining grown-up children visiting Colorado from out-of-town;
- Groups of 18 year-olds celebrating graduation from several of Colorado’s high schools
Anyone can enjoy a tea party. (Watch the Tea Party videos
and you will see what we mean.)Q: What kind of food comes with a typical tea party? And if I come to a tea party at English Tealeaves, what kind of food do you serve?
Typical tea parties, no matter where they happen, always include:
- Finger sandwiches
- Scones with cream and jam
- Tea (of course!)
At English Tealeaves, we offer two types of tea parties (Deluxe Tea and Royal Tea), plus a really fun Kids' tea party for children ages 4-10.
We also offer special parties for various holidays and special occasions. (We held one for the Queen’s Jubilee Celebration that was a lot of fun!)Q: What's your favorite memory from one of the tea parties you have had at English Tealeaves?
A: We have had hundreds of tea parties here at Tealeaves Cafe, so it's difficult to pick out just one. However, watching the tea party video
, you can see the variety of groups we have hosted.Q: What makes a tea party at English Tealeaves better than a Tea Party somewhere else?
A: Our customers have told us that whilst other Colorado tea shops and locales have nice settings, our selection of teas and the number of pots we serve during our tea parties is far superior. Our service is friendly and knowledgeable, and our customers are always welcome to stay as long as they would like.
Also, when it comes to our tea parties, the food is always high quality and freshly prepared. We do have an advantage being that the English style of preparation for teas is our heritage. Being English ourselves, tea parties are simply part of who we are.
"Our aim is to give you an enjoyable, relaxing experience with great food and excellent tea!"
-Lynne & Rob